The Walkers

The Walkers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bring on Christmas!

The past couple of days since Thanksgiving we have been working hard to set up all of our Christmas decor.  I am one of those people who likes to wait until after Thanksgiving to start decorating, although I don't judge those who start before because I'm not going to lie, it is hard waiting sometimes!

The kids were so excited this year and although it was stressful at times I tried to let them "help" decorate (ahem, which I usually went back and fixed later but hey, they didn't notice!).

Just some of the Christmas decor mess!


Last year I found this pink tree at Walmart and I couldn't resist getting it for Malea's room!  She decorated it herself (in her Halloween jammies, lol).


Last year we set up a little 2 footer tree that I've had forever in Isaac's room and he didn't seem to care but this year he wanted a "big tree like Sissy's" so we went and got him his own little tree.  He was so excited to decorate it!



 Daddy helping Malea put the star on the tree! :)


The finished product :)

(Malea actually put all the ornaments on while Keith and I were hanging up lights outside, she did a pretty good job!  She couldn't reach the top so I just went back afterwards and evened things out a little bit.)


We are getting so excited for Christmas!  Now if someone could just give me a money tree so I can START my Christmas shopping that would be great, thanks ;) haha

No comments: