The Walkers

The Walkers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Reflections

Malea participated in the Reflections art contest at her school that is put on by the PTA.  I remember doing Reflections when I was in school, so it was fun to see her do it too.  The theme was "Believe, Dream, Inspire", so when we sat down to figure out what she was going to do for her project we talked about something she dreams about.  She said that when she grows up she wants to be a teacher so she drew a picture of herself as a teacher.  I thought it turned out so good!  She is a good little artist and she loves doing crafts at home.


Malea with her picture on display at the recognition night


 Malea didn't win (even though I thought hers was one of the best, but my vote doesn't count ;)), but she did get a certificate for participating and a little goodie bag with stickers, coupons to restaurants in the community, etc.  So proud of my girl!


No comments: