I am SO happy to announce that we finally remodeled our bathroom! It was one of the only rooms in the house that we weren't able to fix up before we moved in and we've kind of just been putting up with it until we could get around to (and afford to) remodel it. Well my amazing in-laws were in town and told us they were going to help us do it! We got a new toilet, new sink/vanity, new cabinet for storage, new light fixture, new flooring, and finished painting. The tub/shower was still in good shape so we left it alone. I L-O-V-E how it turned out!
Before pics
During
Isaac being a "helper" :)
AFTER!!!
(Don't mind Isaac's little potty seat there, lol....we were potty training him during all this)
I looks SO much better! Sometimes I just walk in there and stare at it because I love it so much :)




No comments:
Post a Comment