We had a great Easter this year! We did our traditional Easter activities, like decorating Easter cookies and dyeing eggs. It was a lot of fun!
(Malea went to a birthday party that day with a kitty theme so she was dressed as a kitty for our activities :))
I was lazy and did pre-made sugar cookie dough instead of making my own, and I think in this case they looked better than they tasted, lol. I think next time I'll take the time to make my own dough.
All ready for Easter morning!
The kids were so excited about their Easter gifts! Each of them got a little golf set, jump rope, stationary kit, and candy, of course. :)
The kids all ready for their Easter egg hunt! This year we were able to have it in our OWN backyard with grass and everything! It was awesome!
The kids showing me their loot!
Easter explosion, lol
The kids trying out their new toys
That afternoon we went to two different Easter dinners, one at my Dad's and then one at my Mom's. I was SO FULL because all of the food was so good! Unfortunately I forgot my camera at my Dad's so here's some pics from my mom's.
Malea wanted her face painted like a bunny so I pulled out my craft paint, googled "bunny face paint" and went for it! I thought it turned out pretty cute. Grandma Vicki gave each of the grand kids an Easter basket with candy and a stuffed animal. Both my kids loved their bunnies, even Isaac who isn't nearly as in to stuffed animals as Malea is!
So happy to see family! We were just missing Sam and his family and Shannon and her family. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and it was a gorgeous day!
And of course, it wouldn't be Easter without my mom's traditional Easter cake. YUM!




No comments:
Post a Comment