We had a great Christmas season!! Our Elf-on-the-Shelf Max came back this year and brought all kinds of mischief and fun. This was the first thing he brought:
The kids made their Christmas lists:
For our Christmas card this year I had the kids' pictures taken....I thought they turned out really cute! Claire was not a happy camper (the photo shoot was outside and it was cold), but thankfully the photographer got some good ones :)
Sitting in Santa's big chair!
So big!
Can't go a Christmas season without the tradition of driving through the Festival of Lights!
Claire loved all the pretty lights!
Caught our Elf Max reading a Christmas book!
He also brought us all the fixins for gingerbread houses and cookie decorating!
Gingerbread houses!
My adorable cuties!!!!
Met the big guy himself!!
Loved all the lights at the Riverwoods mall
The kids in their Christmas jammies
This year I decided to make the kids earn the money for their siblings gifts. I feel like it was more meaningful that way. I also had them each help wrap them.
Silly Max!
Claire checking out all the magical Christmas decor at Grandma Vicki's house!
Looks like Max was busy writing Christmas cards!
Max brought the kids a DVD too!
My pretty girl is 6 months old!
What a messy Elf!
Christmas parties galore! Starting with the Martindale/Oldroyd party
Father & Son
Claire loved having Grandpa Dave hold her!
I couldn't find our Elf, looks like he decided to take a little snooze in Malea's doll bed!
LOVE our new Christmas stockings! I had our names embroidered on them
Christmas party #2: Nunes/Martindale's (at our house this year!)
Every year my mom does the 12 days of Christmas for all the families, she is amazing! She put all the gifts in these huge stockings this year
Cute grandkids!
We also celebrated my mom's birthday!
Cute cousins, best buddies
Isaac drew my mom a picture and put it in a box for her to open, it was so cute and he was so proud of himself! Such a sweetie
Max brought us some cookies to decorate!
We all got hit with stomach flu the day after the Christmas party, Malea got it first. This is her holding up the first 12 days of Christmas gift
Claire decided to learn how to crawl just in time for Christmas!
Sledding fun
Max wanted to remind us not to forget the true meaning of Christmas!
Malea's school had crazy hair day, we decided to make a donut!
Stay tuned for Part II of Christmas 2015!


































































No comments:
Post a Comment