The Walkers

The Walkers

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Claire - 3 months old

On the 10th of every month on Instagram I do a little post about Claire and where she is at developmentally.  I thought I would share those posts on here as well as some pictures of her from that month just so I can remember each milestone.  I feel like babies change so much and so fast the first year!

3 Months Old


I can't believe this little cutie is 3 months old today!! She is such a little sweetie and we just adore her! ♡ She is becoming more and more interactive and loves to talk and coo at us. She is sleeping through the night (yay!) but still isn't the greatest day time napper. 

Claire likes: 

○ Mommy :)
○ Her binky
○ Being held
○ Smiling & cooing
○ Her swing
○ Being outside

Claire doesn't like:
○ Her car seat/the car
○ Not being held
○ Napping (without being held that is)
○ Being hungry

Here's a few pictures of Claire at 3 months old!








Having some naked time in Grandma arms while we were camping :)




I just love this smile!




Claire loves her play mat :)








Keith and I went away for the night to SLC and brought Claire with us while the older two slept over at Grandma & Grandpa's.  We went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory, walked around City Creek mall, and then stayed the night in a hotel in downtown SLC.  It was fun!












Claire loves tub time!




I love these three SO much!




I love the contrast of the next two pictures.....

Happy :)




Sad :(




At 3 months old, Claire is still quite fussy at night for the last 2-3 hours before bed.  She will often cry or fuss for an hour or more straight for no real reason.  It is really challenging at times but then you see her cute face like in the picture below and its all worth it :)



No comments: