The Walkers

The Walkers

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Claire - 4 months old

4 Months Old





Instagram Post: I can't believe Claire is 4 months old today!!! She wasn't really in the mood for a photo shoot today, she's already getting so busy and wouldn't hold still! She is so smiley and loves to talk and coo, and even started laughing this week! ♡ She also spends a lot of time with her hands in her mouth, but no teeth spotted yet. She is getting less fussy but still has a crying fit most nights before bed. Her favorite things are mommy, her binky, the swing, and her new play saucer toy. She has started grasping at things and loves to play with her feet. She is also rolling both ways now but doesn't roll back to tummy that often. She still hates her car seat but tolerates it a little bit better (especially if I sit back with her). We are also working on improving her napping skills :) We love this girl so so much!! 💟


Claire isn't a huge fan of the Bumbo, as you can see below haha





Not sure how that happened!



She loves big sister!



Love those big blue eyes





All dressed up for family pictures



The next two pictures remind me so much of Isaac as a baby!






She loves playing in her saucer!







Claire has graduated to a regular carrier











I have so many pictures of Claire sleeping....I think she looks so sweet and angelic when she sleeps!










Brother playing a little too rough with her, as always ;)







First time trying out the swing!



Claire loves to grab her feet



Zonked out!



Claire started solids this month!  She did surprisingly well!  My other two kids didn't love rice cereal at first and I had to try several times to get them to eat it, but she did well on the first try!









LOVE that smile!



Watching Kindle with big sissy



When I took Claire in for her 4 month shots the entire pediatrician's office was dressed up like Disney characters, it was so cute!  I had to get a picture of her with Woody....I mean Dr. Peterson ;)



Just hanging out with mama



Meeting her cousin Savannah for the first time, they are about 2 weeks apart



Claire and I take lots of naps while the older two are at school :)




Love those rolls!




No comments: