The Walkers

The Walkers

Thursday, February 4, 2016

hAlLoWeEn!!! 2015

Halloween is my absolute favorite!  It was extra fun this year having Claire with us, because how cute are babies in Halloween costumes??

Isaac showing off his cute new Halloween shirt


He was really in to it this year, which was so fun.  He was very involved in helping me decorate and wanted to do all kinds of Halloween crafts and activities.  It was so cute!



Some of the decor :)





My three little cuties!




We started out the season by taking the kids to see Hotel Transylvania 2, which was really cute and funny!  We loved the first one too


Ice cream afterwards


Isaac having an allergic reaction to something, you can see the red around his eyes (we found out later he's allergic to cats, among many other things!)


Of course it wouldn't be Halloween without going to Jakers Pumpkin patch.  It just gets better and better every year, the kids have so much fun!



Love that cute little face!  I don't know how he wasn't claustrophobic!






Family hay ride



Picking out pumpkins


Love her little pumpkin bum ;)



Little stinker loves to get marker all over himself, grrrr!


Just thought I would include a few pictures from my birthday since it is also in October :)  We all went out to eat at Joe Bandido's, one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. It was a lot of fun :)






Malea and I also went and got pedicures for my birthday, just the two of us, I love having a pedicure buddy!






Decorating Halloween treats!








Here's Claire, not loving the Bumbo





Every year my mom has a Halloween party for all the grand kids, and it is so much fun!  I made a few different treats, these are some pretzel and marshmallow bones, I also mad witch hats and broomsticks :)




Office Walker, better watch out!









So much yummy festive food and darling decor!








Pumpkin bowling



Fred and Wilma Flinstone ;)


Cute little Spiderman!


Keith and I were dressed as cops and robbers :)  Claire is a beautiful peacock!


Trying to get a good picture of this many kids is a challenge! LOL!  Marshall (far right, dressed as a horsey) wanted nothing to do with it!




Isaac and his best friend cousin Miles



Cornbelly's!






Watching the pig races!


Trying to keep the baby warm, it was freezing!






For Keith's work party we had to dress like super heroes so we picked the Incredible's!  Aside from Claire being a girl we were pretty close!





My little cutie!



Kind of random but it was a super nice day so we were outside hanging out and I managed to get a really cute family selfie with everyone looking!  It turned out cute!


Isaac with a spider hat on that he made at pre-k


Malea in her Halloween outfit getting ready to go to her first day of piano lessons


More Halloween crafts


Isaac putting together treat bags for his class, I love that he lined them all up in a row


Isaac had several costume changes through the course of our Halloween season, here he is as Batman


Halloween party at pre-k!


Teacher Lynda always makes it so much fun for the kids!



Malea all ready for the Halloween parade at school, I loved her costume this year!


Grandma Vicki came to watch the parade and then took the younger two to her house so I could volunteer in Malea's class for her Halloween party




Pumpkin carving!







Bless her heart, Malea wanted to do it all by herself, she was so tired and stayed up late to finish it.  She was a trooper!




Some Halloween cupcakes


Trick-or-treating at Grandpa Dave & Grandma Judy's






Baby's 1st Halloween!





On Halloween day Keith's brother David and his family were passing through Utah on their way to moving to Iowa so we spent Halloween with them and Keith's parents.  We went trick-or-treating with cousins in his aunt and uncle's neighborhood.  It was fun to see them especially since it will be a while until we see them again.


Love this picture of all the little cousins dressed up in a row!  The only one missing was Savannah because she was napping.








Malea and Savannah on Grandpa Dub's lap, the two girls are a couple of weeks apart, this was their first time seeing each other.


Happy Halloween!

No comments: