The Walkers

The Walkers

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Claire is rocking Kindergarten!!

Claire is rocking kindergarten!!! 🍎✏📚 She loves it so much and is always so excited to go each day. Her teacher is darling and does so many cute and fun things with the class. 

First day of kindergarten! I just love her style ❤

Claire with her teacher, Mrs. Dean (this was taken at the open house a couple of days before school started)

Because of covid the parents aren't allowed to go in the classroom much (this absolutely ripped my heart out on the first day of school 😭 I knew it was going to be that way and yet when it came down to it I took it harder than I thought I would). Thankfully her sweet teacher took tons of pictures of the kids on the first day and sent them to the parents! (Including this one of Claire sitting at her desk on the first day). She is awesome. 

P.S. its still so weird to me to see the kids with masks on 😔

This was the day she got to do show & tell. It was so funny because out of all the things in the world she could take for show & tell, she chose to take these dead snail shells that she found. 🐌 She was 100% set on taking these. It was so cute & funny!


Today Claire was so excited that she got to take the Mystery Bag to class! She couldn't wait until it was her turn! She got the letter "P" so we found items around the house that start with the letter "P" and put them in the bag, and we took a treat for the class ("purple princess" fruit snacks) 😁💜

Just cuz they are both so cute. I went to take this picture before school one day and Brooklyn wanted to get in the picture with her 👭💕

I can already tell she is learning lots (which is seriously amazing considering how short kindergarten is, and its even shorter right now because of the early out every day schedule due to covid!). I can't wait to see how much she grows this year!! 

No comments: