I've decided to bring this blog back from the dead!! 🎉 For the past few years I've posted most of my family pictures on to social media, which was fine for a while but I'm getting to a point where social media is getting so negative and bad for my mental health, so I decided I'm going to focus more on my blog. I find myself getting sucked in and suddenly I've wasted an hour just sitting there scrolling. Between the covid pandemic, the upcoming election, protests, etc its just gotten so bad on social media. I cannot believe the amount of trolls and cyberbullying that goes on, mostly with grown adults! Its crazy! There is also a lot of worrisome things I have learned about trafficking and I just want to be more careful about keeping my kids safe while still being able to keep in touch with people and keep track of important memories. (I will actually be making this blog private soon, so if you would like to have access to it let me know!). Keeping a record of my kids' milestones and special accomplishments has been really important to me, and I've had my Instagram account synced up to my chatbooks for a few years now, so I will keep posting there as well but I will go in to more detail here and share things that are a little more personal. I have found that I want to share things for my own memory but I feel a little silly sharing it over social media. I also want to eventually get this blog printed out, because I've got years worth of blog posts and pictures/memories that I want my kids to be able to look back on. I feel a little overwhelmed at the thought of having to go back and do catch up, so I'll probably just start from today on (although I do want to do a separate post about Brooklyn, our newest addition to the family since my last post on her 4 years ago). Anyway! Just wanted to give a little update for the 3 people that read this blog 😉 (do people even read blogs anymore? Haha). Anyway, I'm excited to start trying to spend less time on social media and more time focused on what is most important. 🥰
15 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment