The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, September 21, 2020

We built a house! 🏡


Another big change that I wanted to post about since I last kept up on this blog is that we built a new house! This was an absolute dream come true for us and was a long time coming. We sold our last house in May of 2018 and moved in to a rental home in Spanish Fork while we figured out where we wanted to build. There were lots of twists and turns along the way. We almost built in a different neighborhood with a different builder, but that didn't end up working out and we are actually really glad. We ended up in a great area that we love and I'm so glad that it worked out this way. We lived in the rental longer than we wanted, but it was better in the long run. We closed on January 9th, 2020 and started moving in right away! We love our new home and neighborhood! ❤

Getting our keys shortly after closing!

2 comments:

Diana Dye said...

Yaaaaay! I am do excited to read your blog again. One of my favorite families everrrrr!

The Walker's said...

Yay!! Thanks for reading!! 😁