The Walkers

The Walkers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Love Day!



A card from Malea (*heart melting*)


We just completed one of the busiest weeks of the year at our house!  The week of Valentine's Day is really busy at our house, with Malea's birthday on the 12th, Keith's birthday on the 14th, and all the Valentine's festivities.  I have so much sugar in my house right now it is ridiculous! This post will be on Valentine's Day and then I will do another one on the birthdays :)

As I was researching ideas for Malea's Frozen party on Pinterest I saw this cute idea for Valentine's Day that I decided to do, I put marshmallows, pretzel sticks, chocolate chips and a candy corn in the bag with a little card that said, "Valentine, do you want to build a snowman?  Love, Malea".  They turned out cute! 




I don't know why I didn't take a picture of Isaac's stuff but he chose to do "Planes" Valentine's so we put stickers, a pencil and some candy in little treat bags for his classmates :)

Cookies!
(Best idea ever: Those kits at Walmart with pre-made cookies that you can frost, best thing for a busy mom like me!)



Malea's turned out pretty cute I think! 


Isaac likes to put LOTS of sprinkles on his! :)



Cookies for my parents and the kids' teachers :)


Valentine's for my loves! 


Malea opening her card



Isaac's face in the picture makes me laugh, he was upset because I put a little thing of Frozen stickers in her V-day gift.....? #threeyearoldproblems


But I cheered him up with kisses :)





Flowers, treats and a card from Keith :)


Keith opening his V-day/Birthday stuff from us


Both kids got lots of fun things at the class parties!  Malea got her face painted too :)



Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: