The Walkers

The Walkers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Malea turns 6!

I can't believe I have a 6 year-old!  Malea had a great birthday, she got so spoiled and the celebration went on all week!  I am going to do a different post with her birthday parties but I thought I would at least do a post about her actual birthday.

On the morning of her birthday she opened a couple of presents from us but we saved the big present for her friend party (which was on Saturday).  She wasn't thrilled about getting clothes but she was excited about the Frozen shirt she got. :)




Malea wearing a little birthday crown I made :)


Keith had to work on the evening of her birthday so I took the day off from my internship and we all went out to an early lunch at Golden Corral (her choice :)).


After lunch we took her to school and brought treats for her class.  They sang happy birthday to her and then she got to pass out the treats to everyone :)



That evening my mom and step-dad took us out to Olive Garden for dinner (her choice again :) this girl knows what she likes!).



Malea holding a little stuffed puppy she got :)


Happy Birthday Malea!!  We love you so much! XOXO

No comments: